Wednesday, April 28, 2010

adopt a dog?

I decided to cleanse my life. just cleanse it of everyone or everything that i've been waiting for, thats hurting me, all of that stuff, and replace it with good things. I'm going to build the kind of life for myself that i want and stop waiting for things or people to fall into place.

Also, i'm still having creepy things happen in my house.. last night, a door just slammed out of nowhere so i thought someone had like broken in.. pretty sure i'm gonna ask my parents if i can either get a roommate or a dog. I highly doubt they'll let me get a dog but it'd be perfect if i could.. i already have a kennel, i'd have someone to go on walks with, and someone to keep me company in a huge creepy house. we'll see if i can convince the ole' animal haters to let me get one.. This could be a perfect opportunity for me to adopt a dog from a shelter like i've always wanted to, though i'd have to get one that doesn't shed much at all and probably one that my dads not allergic too. we'll see what my parents say..

1 comment:

  1. love, love, love my puppy. My sis-in-law is giving away her apple headed chihuahua. She is really really cute and like 1 1/2 lbs. She is really cuddly. leme know.

    ReplyDelete