Tuesday, June 21, 2011

How it hurts in the worst way

Yeah, I'm blogging for the third time today. Baby daddy called about the drug test results, we got to arguing, and he said he wanted to get rid of our agreement, only pay child support, stop seeing Rowan, and get out of the way. I told him I didnt want that, that I wanted him to see his son and he said that it wasnt what I wanted, and thats what he was going to do and he wanted to do it before I go on my trip out of the country in a few days.

I was shocked to say the least. I still am. I was fumbling over my words. How could anyone ever say they were going to do that? I mean he's said it a few times before but not like this.

My heart is broken.

I really hope he's not serious.

I guess I just need to pray and put it in Gods hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment