Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Grand Caymans & various other adventures, body and mind

Don't even ask about that title haha. I'm really tired, that's the only excuse I've gotat the mmmoment.

Well I went with my family on a semi-adult trip (I had to bring Rowan cuz his dad was saying he'd take him if I left him with a neighbor and I couldn't let that happen, plus mmy niece had to come) to the Grand Caymans this past week. Let me tell you, it was the best trip of my life besides Korea with my brother. I mean, I didn't wanna leave. I still wanna go back. I mean, we swam with dolphins and sting rays, went snorkeling, went to the beach every day (the water is super calm there and like upwards of eighty degrees), we went shopping, saw turtles, went biolumenescence kyaking which was soooo beyond rad, we took family pictures (ill try and post those soon).. it was all amazing. The traveling with a baby thing was pretty hard. And the airlines lost my carseat!! I wanted to beat em with it. They gave me a loaner till they got mine back to me but of course now, mines all beaten up, the little cover is bent >:(

Anyways, special shout out to my dad for thee best trip ever. I had so much fun and got to relax a lot.

Idk though like.. its been hard coming back to reality. I feel like I'm slacking as a parent and in life a lot lately cuz I'm so overwhelmed, I just avoid responsibility with certain things and going on vacation definitely has made it harder. Lately I've been having to go back and think about why I chose to keep my son, why I am where I'm at, all that stuff, so that I can find motivation from somewhere to move along in life.. I just feel so incredibly burned out and spent though that I just don't even know. I guess God doesn't give us any task we can't conquer.

No comments:

Post a Comment