Saturday, August 20, 2011

"Unusually hard to hold onto"

"I'm not gonna writechoo a looove song"... jk!

I just heard that song on the radio and figured it was a bit fitting for what I've been thinking lately and thought i'd share. Its kind of random but really, if that comes as a surprise to you still, you should have your head checked.. well really your brain.. which really may be just your IQ level..

Anyways!! I was just pndering about the friends I've had over the years, and even recently discussed this with a friend, that I either really really like ppl or really don't give a crap. I mean its not like I dislike them, I just don't make much of an effort. And I'm the type of person who runs a lot. I'm good at running and hiding from people.. falling off the face of the earth type thing. I've become quite pro at it. So I've decided that I'm kinda hard to hold onto.

Its nothing personal, just the way things have always been. Which is random. And I swear its amplified since I've had a child juss cuz I have way less time and less patience with ppl who aren't understanding of how my life is now.
So I haven't decided if this is a good thing or a bad thing yet orrrrr figured out why I do it.

I don't think I'm running away cuz I'm not afraid of anything.



Idk. Maybe I run to see who's willing to follow me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid of snakes... So I run from that ;P Ooo I hate snakes! :P

    ReplyDelete