Thursday, November 17, 2011

Just for you, Ryan

For all of you optimists out there that read my posts and wrinkle your nose, thinking i'm just another "emo" kid who's in serious need of yet another box of kleenex. haha i'm pretty proud of myself for that one :p (in case you didn't know, that was a joke.) ha ha ha i'm soooo funny. but for serious. I'm not calling out Ryan because he thinks i'm a blubbering boob (bahaha), i'm calling him out because he brought a very important detail to my attention that i'd like to share. i'm real. and i tell it like it is. if you know me very well, you know this is true. yes. i can be sweet too. but i'm also abrasive. and sarcastic. and BLUNT as all hell. i have a dark sense of humor and am sometimes cynical. but most of all.. I LIKE TO TELL IT LIKE IT IS. i'm not gonna sugar coat it honey. i'm. just. not. why? well why not tell what i feel? why sugar coat? there is this social stigma that i'm a weirdo if i feel depressed and tell ppl about it. of course, i don't need to tell evvvveryone about it! i'm not some attention seeking weirdo. there's a fine line between attention seeking and real. i'm not posting this all over, asking for sympathy. i'm telling you how my life really is, or how i feel at the moment. that is it. and whooopty freakin do if you think otherwise. then maybe you should get to know me better. i'm not afraid to be ugly in front of a croud, to show my scars, to show my true self, the good and the bad. make of that what you will. Thank you Ryan :] also, in light of what you've brought to my attention, i want my next blog to be a thankful-vember blog! i'd write it now but i just don't have the time. so.. here's a really lame cliff hanger.... ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment