Wednesday, November 23, 2011

ThankfulVember

I really do have a lot to be thankful for. I think that as a single mom that has that past that I do, I have a unique perspective on this stuffses. So I'll try not to make this boring.. like an acceptance speach or somesing lol.. cuz you can't exactly cue the music on me ;) I am so thankful for my son, Rowan. He was sent to me at the perfect time and has truely turned my life around. I'm thankful for my family being there for me and supporting me in my singleparenthoodythingy, as well as the friends of mine that have stuck around. I'm thankful for the gospel and the atonement. I cannot tell you how much that it has changed my life and helped me learn and grow. which brings me to my next point. I'm thankful for my trials. I would not be who i am today without them. I'm thankful for the privlegded life i live. there are many people who don't have anything close to what i have. it is really humbling to think that way every once in a while and remember that everything that you have is something.

No comments:

Post a Comment